|BIO: Steve Hollingsworth, President
Steve Hollingsworth has more than 20 years of experience in senior sales and sales leadership positions within the wireless telecommunications, IT services, internet services and education industries. Throughout his career, Steve has helped companies, large and small to build or rebuild their direct sales channel to achieve measurable and sustainable results, in even the most challenging economies. Steve is adept in helping clients identify high-impact areas for improvement, which result in transformational increases in both productivity and revenue. Recent client engagements include:
• Co-Leading a sales transformation project for a Fortune 100 company that includes the re-design of their sales process and global implementation for over 1,500 sales personnel.
• Implementing a global strategic account program for a client in the supply chain management industry.
• Implementing sales and account management strategies for a global management consulting firm.
• Implementing new sales methodologies for two global central laboratories in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Implementing a global strategic account program for a client in the industrial materials and supply industry.
• Developing a Go-to-Market strategy, building a sales playbook and implementing sales methodologies for a client in the Education industry.
• MBA in Marketing from Regis University, Denver Colorado. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.